Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Challenges

I love challenges cause it makes me scrap here are 2 I have just finished over at Scrap with V


This is a Becky Fleck Sketch (I love her sketches) I especially love this as it has paisley lol




The colours didn't scan so good don't no why?!?!















This is a "getting to know you" challenge where we had to write 10 to 20 things about ourselves and use 5 or more of our favourite products.

Mine is written on the tags that are sticking out the side they say-

I love everything to do with Christmas... I HATE spiders they make me shiver... I am very critical of everything I do... I would love to wear the latest fashion but feel I am to old and overweight... I love cooking... I was born with brown eyes... I have a serious addiction to scrapbook shopping... I am very sensitive... I totally enjoy going away but love coming home more... My favourite colours are red and yellow and any colours they make... When I was young I wanted 10 kids (what was I thinking lol)... I love reading... I am amazed I used such a large photo of myself, this is so confronting. I have picked at all the flaws and have not seen anything good (p.s. Gork loves the photo!)

I now have a little chipboard car book I have to get done for Scrapbook n Bits so best get off and it






No comments: