Monday, July 09, 2007

School Holidays

I can't believe we are in the second week of the holidays already only a couple more sleep ins before we get back into the routine again

Natalii went to the movies today with her gf's was a bit worried as they were unaccompanied just the 6 girls and that was it !!!!! She rang as soon as she got home so I knew she was safe.

Jack went to Aunty Darija's which he loves doing and had lots of fun there "but Ivana didn't get out of bed for a looonnggg time Mum" was what he told me when I asked if he had fun lol

He is off to mum's in the morning and then the 2 of them will go on Wednesday and stay over so I don't have to get them up too early on Thursday, she is going shopping with them again so they will have fun wish I was going lol

Gork is still not sure about my hair lol I like it so that's all that matters hey lol

Might try and scrap in the morning depends on whether I sleep in or not (or should I say whether Jack lets me sleep in)

I have a couple of challanges to get done so best get moving

Ah well that's it for today

No comments: