Sunday, August 26, 2007

Bad Blogger

I am a bad blogger... I was never able to keep a journal either lol ah well will get in here whenever I can

Been so busy with work have just finished 7 days and had today off which was nice

We have been so busy with birthdays and confirmations and work I haven't had much time for scrapping which is a bummer

Although I have finally finished a mini car book (maya road) for scrapbook n bits which I will be sending to Karen tomorrow you should see it on the site soon hopefully

I joined a cj with scrap with v and sent that on Friday so hopefully will recieve the next one to do soon

I went to Fionas yesterday and got the car book finished and started another page which I finished off tonight will scan it and put it up later well probably tomorrow lol

I am sitting here typing and listening to Gork snoring I am so not looking forward to going to bed as I no I won't be able to sleep listening to that!!!

Selena and the kids came and visited me at work on Friday which was nice I gave Amy a choccie biscuit which kept her still for a few minutes lol and Matthew was so excited he had a new train I don't think there will be anymore room for him in his room with all the trains he has lol

Wednesday night we have a work function on so that should be interesting I will get to meet alot of the girls I talk to on the phone which will be nice and catch up with Laila too

Well thats it from me for now I will try and update a bit more regulary (I said try) lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I feel famous being mentioned on your blog! I must get off my bum and start my own blog. Hope you had a great birthday, catch you soon.
Selena
xxxx