Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Hello

I am back after a very long break lol well really should say have been slack lol

Lots has been happening good and bad - all fixable

My shop has been closed for about 2 months now and life has just gone on like it never existed well that is except for the friends I have made and all the stuff that is pile up in the garage lol

Have been going to the gym and really enjoying it started back with the slim coach today and hopefully will lose some more weight (17kg already)

Started a new job with Smokemart/Giftbox at Northlands working 6 days there the manager is lovely and we get along great it gets a bit boring though when she goes home no one to talk too lol

I did 6 weeks training in the city which was a weird thing I haven't worked in the city for over 14 years so cathcing the train was bit strange the first time. Was great got to read lots travelling in and out hated the delays and cancellations though. The girls in the city are a laugh and half and I really miss them.

Have been scrapping up a storm catching up on what I didn't do when I had the shop. Tried out for a design team at scrapbook n Bits but didn't get in but then Karen asked me to come in and do quick and easy pages for the customers to do so I was very excited then I got an email from one of the girls that did the class that I had to do for the dt try out and asked if I was interested in joining the dt she was on (she said she loves my work) so of course I said yes and was walking around with a fat head for a few days lol

I havent officially started either one yet although I have done the layout for Scrap With V - as soon as I got the pizza box I did the layout lol finished it that night and posted her the instructions and a pic of it which she liked (thank god) lol

Well thats it for me for now am going to bed kids are at mums for the night so its very quiet around here well except for Gork snoring on the couch lol

1 comment:

Chel said...

17kg! Fantastic effort.
Have missed being able to drop in (although it wasn't as often as I would have liked). I am so pleased I have 'found' your blog - at least I can keep up with your news until we can arrange a scrap or coffee or to catch up. Stay safe, love and hugs, Chel