Monday, May 22, 2006

Another Share...

This is the album I made for my firend Melinda who's baby was born 15 weeks prem I had been looking around for something nice to give but she alrady has Ella so any clothes or dolls etc where not needed as she would have plenty
So when one of my custmoners came in and told me how she makes timber albums for people I thought that's it that's what I will give them

So I asked Muriel to make me one but she said she woudl only do the timber part of it and I had to decorate lol so this is what I finally came up with after several attempts at different paper (it kept going wrong) It hapens to be one of Melindas favourite papers which was lucky. She was wrpat and loved so that was good. One of the other girls loved it so much she wanted a canvas of it so I did it for her lol

This layout I did on Saturday and I am really pleased with the way it turned out I have seen lots of doodling on pages in magazines and online and thought nah that's not for me but then I tried it and WOW now I'm hooked

The pp is a Kelly Pannacci paper that has these flowers all over it but I liked the look of them on the black bazzill so I cut them all out

The journalling reads I can't beleive you are almostv 13!! Where did my little girl go :(

I took Ivana and Natalii to DFO yesterday OH MY Goodness we walked around 3 times and our legs were very tired by the end lol the girls saw heaps of clothes and shoes they loved I was a bit dissappointed that there were no larger sized clothing shops there but never mind I got a groovy hand bag and purse instead looks a bit like the paper actually lol

Ivana got her swishy pants lol and some tops and a pair of runners and Natalii got a couple of singlets and a pair of runners We had so much fun with lots of laughs ( nearly wet me pants several times) lol

Sue xx

1 comment:

Jodii said...

great album sue and glad to see you went to DFO did you get your bag from Olga Berg lol